Bel in the world
Our strategy for profitable growth is based on:
- Development of a portfolio of strong, clearly differentiated international and domestic brands, each a leader on its respective market. Innovation based on constantly updated knowledge of the consumers, their buying habits and their expectations.
- Expansion of its operations on the world - especially the developing - markets, by taking into account the specific nature of each market and the necessity of being both a production and a marketing player
- Consistently pursuing a policy of dynamic external growth.
World N°3 in branded cheese and No. 1 cheese spread producer in France and the rest of Europe - with leadership positions in 25 countries among the largest world markets:
- Our brands are distributed in more than 130 countries with 28 production sites
- Our 2014 sales reached €2,8 billion
- 11,000 employees participate in the Group's future.
Bel has developed a portfolio of more than 30 international and domesctic brands strongly positioned in their respective markets : La Vache Qui Rit® is sold in 136 countries, Kiri® and Mini Babybel® in over 76, and Leerdammer® in 27 countries, mainly in Europe.