The website www.belfoodservice.com is the property of the Fromageries Bel
- Social denomination : Fromageries Bel
- RCS Paris B 542 088 067
- SIRET : 54208806700526
- Activity code : 1051C
- Headquarter : 16 bl Malesherbes, 75008 Paris
- Legal form : SA à Conseil d'Administration
- Capital stock : 10.308.502,50 €
- Nationality : French
Editor of the website : Patricia CORANSON and Céline GRILLOT
Creation, updating and web hosting:
- Website development: www.e-lixir.fr
- Hosting: Fromageries Bel
Intellectual property and copyright :
The content of the website is a matter of French and International laws about copyright and intellectual property. All website materials, including design and photographs, are All Right Reserved Copyright. The reproduction of all or one part of this website on any medium is forbidden unless authorised by the editor.
1. THE BEL GROUP'S COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING CONSUMERS' PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
“Personal data” (hereinafter “PD”) means any information collected about our consumers who are natural persons that enables us to identify them directly or indirectly
To better meet the requirements of all our consumers and to forge a close relationship with you, the Group collects personal data in various ways. You need to be confident that the information you communicate to us and our brands is not disclosed.
Our Group gives an undertaking that it will not contravene your privacy and that your personal data will be collected and retained in a totally transparent and secure way.
As part of our commitment to meet your requirements, we have implemented a privacy protection policy for our customers. This Policy describes the conditions in which BEL uses your personal data. The entity responsible for processing personal data for this website is FROMAGERIES BEL SA.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OF CONSUMERS: THE PRINCIPLES
Legitimacy: the data will be collected only for particular, explicit and legitimate purposes. Processing will not concern sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, political, philosophical or religious views, trade union membership, health, sex life, offences, criminal convictions or security measures).
Relevance and Accuracy: we ensure that the data collected are appropriate, relevant and not excessive given the purposes for which they are collected, and that they are accurate, complete, and, if necessary, updated.
Transparency: when collecting your PD, you will be informed of any information regarding the collection and processing of data about you, in particular about why the data are collected.
Retention limit: the PD will be retained for a period which does not exceed the period required for the purposes for which the data are collected and processed;
Consent: your consent will be required before any collection of PD for purposes which will be described at the time of its collection;
Access, correction, objection: at any time, you may access and request the correction or deletion of your PD. You may also object to the use of your PD. To exercise these rights, please refer to Article 11 of the Policy.
Privacy & Security: The BEL Group undertakes to process your PD in a way that guarantees the privacy and security of the PD by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures.
This Policy applies to all site treatments belonging to Bel group entities to which you may be redirected during your navigation:
4. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Depending on the type of relationship we have with you, we may need to ask you for information about yourself and/or your family members, such as:
- contact information (last name, first name, telephone No., email, etc.)
- information about a person's civil status (date of birth, etc.)
- information about your office (name, adresse)
(We don't ask for information about the home, and consumption patterns for dairy / cheese products, we only list the fields present.)
5. TIME OF COLLECTION
Depending on the purposes for which your “PD” will be processed, the collection may take place at different times including:
- When your contact the consumer service (Questions, Complaints, etc.)
- When you visit the BEL group's websites,
6. DATA COLLECTION PURPOSES
- Meet all your requests as regards the consumer service
- Improve our products, in particular, thanks to improved knowledge of your needs and wishes
- Secure and enhance your use of the BEL group's websites (navigation, data security, etc.).
7. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of the management of our relationship and to respond appropriately to requests made on our site www.groupe-bel.com we will have to transmit your “DP” to internal and external recipients:
- Internally, to authorised staff in our entities, in particular:
- IT services
- Consumer services
- Marketing services
- HR services
- Industrial services
- We may also need to forward your information to local authorities due to a legal obligation or at the request of an administrative authority empowered to make this type of request.
BEL makes every effort, by taking appropriate technical measures, to protect you against the destruction, accidental or otherwise and the accidental loss or alteration or unauthorised disclosure of or access to your “PD”.
BEL informs you that it may use temporary “cookies” that are valid only during a session of visiting the Website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are data placed on your computers or mobile devices. They can be distinguished by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or telephones. They allow you to not have a poor consumer experience on your favourite websites, since they recall your actions and preferences. Therefore, you do not need to enter your navigation preferences each time you use the site, such as the location, the font or the language. These “cookies” are stored in RAM in your computer. They do not allow us to identify you; however, they record information relating to the navigation of your computer on the Website (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the visit, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. The purpose of the data collected thanks to “cookies” is to identify you when you want to connect to your personal space and store your connection to the Website.
Here is a table summarising the various types of cookies that we are able to use for the website : www.belfoodservice.com. For fluid use of the website, to be able to view suitable content firstly and to benefit from a better display of the website, we invite you to understand how are these cookies are used and aimed at providing you with a better quality service.
These are necessary for the good functioning of the website and can not be disabled. They are set to meet basic service needs like secure login, defining your privacy preferences, form filling... You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the site will not be able to work afterwards. These cookies do not store any personal data.
These cookies allow us to assess the website traffic and develop resources to improve performance. They retrace your movements on our website and inform us of the content that you are most interested in. Thanks to them, we can offer you more relevant content and track the changes to our platform. Finally, they also recall log-in information, thereby avoiding you having to log in again, remember the content of your shopping cart and provide greater consistency of the structure of the platform.
We inform you that you can object to “cookies” being saved on your computer by configuring your browser as follows:
- If you browse the Internet using Internet Explorer (Microsoft): “Tools” tab, “Internet Options”, click on “Privacy”. Then in the “Advanced Privacy Settings”, click on “Override automatic cookie handling” and choose “Block all cookies” (internal and third party). Click on “OK”.
- Under Firefox: “Tools” tab and then “Options”. In the “Privacy” tab, check “Send websites a “Do Not Track” signal that you don't want to be tracked”. Click on “OK”.
- Under Chrome, click in “Settings” and then “View Advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” part, click on “Content settings” and define the choice in the Cookies part. If you use versions of browsers other than those mentioned: please refer to the relevant help files or the user guide.
10. DATA RETAINED BY BEL
In compliance with the laws in force, the PD will be retained only for the period required for the purpose for which the data have been collected and processed.
Since the retention needs may vary according to the particular purpose, the PD retention period may also vary. The criteria used to determine the retention period are, in particular, the following:
- The time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose in question;
- Possibly, the consumer's consent for his PD to be retained for a longer period;
- The existence of a legal or contractual obligation to retain the PD;
- The legal time limitations.
11. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You enjoy all the rights under the applicable legislation as regards personal data protection.
In this regard, you may, in particular, at any time, request access to your “PD” collected by BEL and make a request to change them, by contacting our Customer Service at the address below or by clicking on the following link:
Direction de la communication
2 allée de longchamp – 92150 Suresnes
Similarly, if your “PD” are not accurate, complete or up-to-date, you can communicate any changes to be made to them to the above address.
You can also assert your right of opposition by contacting the Consumer Service at the above address. In particular, where processing of the PD is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in order to object to any subsequent processing.
All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with the applicable law.
12. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
BEL considers that parents must be informed of the relationship that the company and its brands establish with their children. Therefore, the BEL group undertakes to request the electronic address of parents/guardians of web users who are under 15 in order to send them a copy of the registration email sent to their children.
At any time, on simple request by contacting the consumer service, parents/guardians may have access to the personal data stored about their child and, if they wish, request that they are deleted from our databases. Similarly, parents/guardians may exercise all the rights which their child has in accordance with the rules applicable regarding personal data rights by contacting the consumer service according to the terms set out in Article 11 of this Policy.
This Policy may change periodically. We will inform you about these evolutions but we also recommend you read it regularly.